The Shimabara railroad and local buses connect the Shimabara Peninsula and cover routes to Nagasaki Airport.
The Shimatetsu One Day Pass entitles foreign tourists to unlimited rides on the trains and buses operated by the Shimatestu company. It is also valid for applicable buses going to and from Nagasaki Airport.
Shimatetsu One Day Passes are available for purchase at:
Isahaya Terminal Hotel
Shimatetsu Unzen Bus Terminal
Shimatetsu Obama Bus Terminal,
You will need to show your passport at the time of purchase. The pass is also available to foreign residents in Japan.
- Shimabara Peninsula (Unzen City & Shimabara City & Obama Town & Minami-Shimabara City)
|Fees||￥1200 for unlimited use within 1 day|
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- 1Shimabara Peninsula: One Day Pass
- 2Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall
- 3Memorial Park of Houses Destroyed by Deb...
- 4Minamishimabara Sakura Festivals
- 5Toyo Tsukumo Bay Hotel
- 6Toyo TsukumoBay Hotel
- 7HOTEL SEASIDE SHIMABARA
- 9Shimabara Ferry port Tourist Information...
- 10Business Hotel Toraya
- 11Ruins of the Former Onokoba Elementary S...
- 12Onokoba Soil-Erosion Control Station
- 13Fukae Archeological Research and Volcani...
- 14Industrial Festival in Fukae
- 15SHIMABARA HAKUSAN HOTEL
- 16SHIMABARA HAKUSANHOTEL
- 17Hamanokawa Spring
- 18Shimabara Church
- 19City of Swimming Carp
- 20Shimeiso Spring Garden
- 22Shimabara Yuusuikan