Nestled in Saikai National Park’s 99 Islands Pearl Resort, Kujukushima Aquarium Umi-kirara houses sea life from the local underwater environment. Delve below the waves and gaze at schools of fish and gigantic rays dancing among the beautiful coral reefs.
Follow the futuristic Aqua-scope underwater-walk around the islands, or meander through at your own leisure. You are bound to learn a thing or two at the touchable rock-pools, jellyfish symphony dome and pearl harvesting station. Giant turtle and fish feeding, mysterious animal seminars and dolphin shows are held daily.
- Sasebo City & Saikai City
|Fees||Adult entry ￥1440
Child entry ￥720 (children under the age of 3 enter free)
Show your ticket from Umi-kirara or Kujukushima Cruise to receive a discount on your entry price.
|Open hours||March - October opening times-
9:00am - 6:00pm (last admission 5:30pm)
November - February opening times-
9:00am - 5:00pm (last admission at 4:30pm)
|Days Closed||Open every day of the year|
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- 1Kujukushima Aquarium Umi-kirara
- 2Kujuku Islands Oyster Festival - Winter ...
- 3Kujuku Islands Oyster Festival - Fall Ed...
- 4Kujuku-Shima （Ninety-Nine Islands）
- 5Kujukushima Zoological and Botanical Gar...
- 6YUMIHARI NO OKA HOTEL
- 7YUMIHARINO OKA HOTEL
- 8Yosakoi Sasebo Festival
- 9Chisun Grand Sasebo
- 10Chisun Grand Sasebo
- 11Sanka-cho arcade
- 12Yonka-cho arcade
- 13HOTEL SUNROUTE SASEBO
- 14CENTRAL HOTEL SASEBO
- 15CENTRAL HOTEL SASEBO
- 16ＳＡＩＫＡＩ ＩＮＮ
- 17HOTEL LOTUS HOUSE
- 18Sasebo Tourist Information Center
- 19TOYOKO INN SASEBO EKIMAE
- 20SASEBO GREEN HOTEL
- 21SASEBO WASHINGTON HOTEL
- 22SASEBO WASINGTON HOTEL
- Foreign Guidance Availability Notation
- Barrier-free* This mark represents a wheelchair friendly facility. Nagasaki is well known for its non-wheelchair friendly terrain, with many slopes and a lot of stairs. The use of cabs and other vehicles are highly recommended.