Homestay with Agricultural/Forestry/Fishery Experience
Why don't you experience country life in Minami-Shimabara in the "Homestay with agricultural/forestry/fishery experience" program to make your trip a memorable one?
You can stay with a family working in farming, forestry, or fishing, and experience a variety of activities such as harvesting vegetables and cooking local dishes according to the season.
- Shimabara Peninsula (Unzen City & Shimabara City & Obama Town & Minami-Shimabara City)
|Fees||8,000 yen (tax excluded) / Adult (junior high school students and above)
5,500 yen (tax excluded) / Child (elementary school students)
3,000 yen (tax excluded) / Child (pre-schoolers)
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- 1Experience MINPAKU(Staying at Farmers an...
- 2Arima Christian Heritage Museum
- 3Remains of Hara Castle, Site of Shimabar...
- 4Hara Castle Revolt Festival
- 5Hara Castle Ruins
- 6Seibo Kitamura Memorial Hall
- 7Harajouonsen Masago
- 9Dolphin Watching (from Minami Arima)
- 10Shirakino-Tanimizu Rice Terraced Fields
- 11Festivitas Natalis (Christmas Festival) ...
- 12Site of Martyrdom at Arima
- 13Remains of Hinoe Castle
- 14Hinoe Castle Ruins