This park is located inside Japan’s biggest roadside station Mizunashi Honjin Fukae and exhibits 11 houses buried by the debris flow, which occurred during the volcanic eruption of Mount Unzen on September 8, 1992.
- Shimabara Peninsula (Unzen City & Shimabara City & Obama Town & Minami-Shimabara City)
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- 1Memorial Park of Houses Destroyed by Deb...
- 2Minamishimabara Sakura Festivals
- 3Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall
- 4Toyo Tsukumo Bay Hotel
- 5Toyo TsukumoBay Hotel
- 6Ruins of the Former Onokoba Elementary S...
- 7HOTEL SEASIDE SHIMABARA
- 8Fukae Archeological Research and Volcani...
- 9Onokoba Soil-Erosion Control Station
- 10Industrial Festival in Fukae
- 12Shimabara Ferry port Tourist Information...
- 13Business Hotel Toraya
- 14SHIMABARA HAKUSAN HOTEL
- 15SHIMABARA HAKUSANHOTEL
- 16Hamanokawa Spring
- 17Shimabara Church
- 18City of Swimming Carp
- 19Shimeiso Spring Garden