- Sometime in the middle of November anually
This festival features a rokubei (local specialty of noodles made with sweet potatoes) eating competition, street performances, and other fun activities especially for families.
Food stalls sell local specialties and produce at discounted prices. There is also a free tasting corner for kuruma ebi (Japanese tiger prawn), Nagasaki Beef and rokube. On stage, there are scheduled performances throughout the day. Don't forget to pick up bingo sheets for the bingo competition and stand a chance to win great prizes!
- Shimabara Peninsula (Unzen City & Shimabara City & Obama Town & Minami-Shimabara City)
- Festivals & Traditional Culture
- Food & Specialties
- History & Culture
|Access information||At the Fukae Furusato Denshokan near Fukae Town Hall (2016).
Local buses and shuttle bus available (pick up at Fukaeko Temporary Car Park)
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- 1Industrial Festival in Fukae
- 2Lively Summer Festival in Futsu
- 3Konpira Park Festival in Futsu
- 4Memorial Park of Houses Destroyed by Deb...
- 5Minamishimabara Sakura Festivals
- 6Fukae Archeological Research and Volcani...
- 7Ruins of the Former Onokoba Elementary S...
- 8Onokoba Soil-Erosion Control Station
- 9Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall
- 10Shimabara Peninsula: One Day Pass
- 11“Let’s play outside!” Festival